Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It could be bleaching, I'd definitely move it down
And see if that helps. It looks quite retracted, is the tissue receding? Or just the polyps shrinking up

It could be bleaching, I'd definitely move it down And see if that helps. It looks quite retracted, is the tissue receding? Or just the polyps shrinking up
Just got off the phone with LA. The red part inside on one has retracted. It still is puffy but looks bleached. I'm thinking it was the bulb and it's in shock. The scary part is the separation on one of the polyps inside and I can see white

The Acan is looking better than ever! Just in shock from the lighting change. Headed up
To CTE this weekend to buy some more coral. Need some recommendations on some as the bottom of my tank is basically covered. Need some mid and top coral. Planning on getting another power head to put on the other side as well

The Acan is looking better than ever! Just in shock from the lighting change. Headed up
To CTE this weekend to buy some more coral. Need some recommendations on some as the bottom of my tank is basically covered. Need some mid and top coral. Planning on getting another power head to put on the other side as well

Sweet glad to hear that! Hmm for mid to top corals how about some zoas for the middle to help cover the rocks?

How's the other hammer doing man?
Striving like crazy. The only concern I have is, in the past I had a bubble coral and when it knew I was feeding the fish it would extend tentacles and I haven't seen it do that at all even at night. I might just hand feed all tonight

Striving like crazy. The only concern I have is, in the past I had a bubble coral and when it knew I was feeding the fish it would extend tentacles and I haven't seen it do that at all even at night. I might just hand feed all tonight

I've never seen mine put out tentacles. I don't think they like food haha.

Might want to move the monti down to let it light adjust then move it back up there over the span of a week. Don't want to light shock it. Nice corals though!

Back
Top Bottom