Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just know I've made that mistake before haha.
no prob. I took the leap on sps and I know I'll need advice. I hand feed my acan today and looks a lot better. They guy at CTE wasn't too helpful and basically said they won't work in a tank unless it's like 65 degrees. I thought and know otherwise and will continue to get this thing to strive. Other than that good stuff from there as always!

no prob. I took the leap on sps and I know I'll need advice. I hand feed my acan today and looks a lot better. They guy at CTE wasn't too helpful and basically said they won't work in a tank unless it's like 65 degrees. I thought and know otherwise and will continue to get this thing to strive. Other than that good stuff from there as always!

Haha that's weird that he said that. Odd. Glad the acan perked up! That is a nice colored monti though, I'm jealous!

Did is little rearranging tonight and looks as though everything likes where it's at. My zoas are my only concerns but I've heard it may take a couple of days for them to settle. Open for any suggestions

how fast will a Monti grow and how do I tell if it's happy?

Look for tiny little polyps on it. They can be really hard to see. Growth is hard to say because my tank grows montis slower than molasses. However they are usually a pretty quick growing sps.

Look for tiny little polyps on it. They can be really hard to see. Growth is hard to say because my tank grows montis slower than molasses. However they are usually a pretty quick growing sps.
almost like the bumps on a tongue right? I see them just didn't know if I'm supposed to see anything else. If they aren't showing then it's unhappy right?

Back
Top Bottom