Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that's a ton since I gave it to you! And here you were afraid of acros lol. I've got a bit of red planet if you wanna give that a go next :p

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow that's a ton since I gave it to you! And here you were afraid of acros lol. I've got a bit of red planet if you wanna give that a go next :p

Lol you've corrupted me! Yea man I got this acan frag for you too

I think it really likes kessil lights lol

Will put updated pics up tonight but this kessil is causing some serious growth from everything! New baby polyps on all the new Zoas and nice new development on all sps! Kessil was worth every penny ?

Ill take some of that red planet! :)

Nice man! Looks great! Looking better than my tank

Thanks man! Your tank is what I look up to! And no it's definitely not like yours. I need a lot more growth

It'll get there! I'm kinda eh with my tank right now...everything's just kinda bleh

Looking great!!! If those bams are anything like mine they are going to grow like crazy lol! :D

Back
Top Bottom