Best Fish for a 28 Gallon Jbj

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my 29 gallon I have a pair of percula clowns, pygmy angelfish and a wardi goby. Along with a bunch of corals!

I just got a tiny baby royal tang. She's in my 29 Biocube. BEFORE everyone flips out on me, its not permanent! I will be getting a much much larger tank in the future. She's the size of a quarter, so u can get baby fishes! Lol

darkprincess said:
I just got a tiny baby royal tang. She's in my 29 Biocube. BEFORE everyone flips out on me, its not permanent! I will be getting a much much larger tank in the future. She's the size of a quarter, so u can get baby fishes! Lol

I dont know if things like this should be shared on this sit....

darkprincess said:

Very cool, but these are long term fish suggestions for a 29 gallon.

Another thought is a flamehawk, but only if you arent keeping inverts

That tiny baby tang is gonna grow quick. I've had mine for a year and he is at least 4 times bigger than he was. I also have him in a 6 foot 125g tank and I still feel bad for him in that tank. these guys grow big and get fat too. Mine is quite solid and plump and i can't imagine him in a biocube, even when i first got him.

I can only wish you good luck though! And hope that big tank of the future happens sooner than later. :-D

On the upside, I can trade her in for a profit!! Worst case scenario. I will have a 200 gallon within a year.

Within a year that tang will be much much bigger. Remember those ich problems? A tang in a 28 is asking for it. I dont mean to be harsh, but people wonder why their tangs get ich and many times it is related to their tank size. And to tell you the truth, a bicolor angel shouldnt even be in that tank..

Thanks again for all the awesome ideas. My wife has been given the ideas as the fish will be part of my 10th wedding anniversary gift

Back
Top Bottom