Bio cube and copepods.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a quick question. I've done it before but never really asked as to the right way. I just got my order from reefs2go of 2,000 copepods. I turned the pump off the skimmer off and the power heads off. I put the filter media LOADED with live pods and stuck them all around the tank.

My question is this, how long can the pump, skimmer etc stay off before starting a problem? Directions don't state. It just says leave media in as long as needed.

Any help would be appreciated. It's been 8 minutes so far.

Thanks.

Your fine once they off the media provided. They are tuff little critters. I have ordered the same package and they have really taken off.

Bige said:
Your fine once they off the media provided. They are tuff little critters. I have ordered the same package and they have really taken off.

Thanks I just turned everything on but I'm gonna keep the lights off for the night, that won't hurt will it? I love Reefs2go btw... Always customer service is top notch.

It's best to leave the lights off till morning other wise the pods will be eaten. And yes, reefstogo is awesome. I ordered some pods and some zoas from them and three days later they resent my entire order because they said I was 5 min away from buy one get one free. So I got twice everything plus free shipping for 29.99. The zoa alone were 15.

Back
Top Bottom