Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fit101

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am wanting to start my first reef tank. What are
your thoughts on these oceanic biocubes? What would be the best way to go?
Thanks all!

I would recommend it! I have a bc 14 and I love it. It is a cool tank that allows you to have a few really neat corals and some really cool nano sized fish. YouTube is an excellent tool that helps to get an idea of what to expect. Just remember that a nano saltwater tank is a big commitment and takes a lot of weekly time. This is one of the things that took the most time for me to get adjusted to, but other than that I think you'll love it:)Good luck and keep us posted!

I am new to sw as well, I just bought a bc 29gal, I saw slot of bad reviews, and a few good ones, I talked to my local lfs owner, and he says he is always running out of these in stock. I won't b setting mine ip for awhile, as I am moving soon, and don't want to start it yet, I am gonna break open the box, today as I bought it today, and check out all the components.

Thanks for the replies! I saw a lot of bad reviews on them also, but after reading these posts, I'm rethinking my decision not to get one.
I'll check out you tube.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom