Check this out !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dimdim

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So i did a nano ten about 4 mnths ago, tore it down and built a 40 gal. I miss my nano!!
So, what i did, was this !

I took my sisters old 0.68gal betta bowl, yea its small.
And used a bit of dry old live sand from my ten i tore down, and a pinch of ls from my 40. To my luck, a tetra 10 hob biobag filter fits on perfect without the extension tubes bottom attached. I took a peice of sponge and put it in the opening.
Light is a 10 w compact flouro by coralife 50/50. Added a peice of lr and water from a water change in my 40.

Attachments

• image-196398165.jpg
    image-196398165.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 96
i would replace that 10W PC to a 3w LED =p, but looking forward for the tank to set up

A 3 w led? Where can i get one of those? Lol this is all stuff i had layin around as im on a budget, do you think that 10 w will bleach my coral out? Plan is to give my gf 10 or 15 bucks each time i go to the lfs to pick out a frag for it,

Also the heater is a 50w preset that fots perfect into the filter :)

I used this bulb for about 3 months and have two more new ones lol

Whats the price of shipping to ontario canada

I see your in canada:) nice to see a fellow reefer north of the 49! Anyway you could ship the item via canada postage?

Could i put sexy shrimp in here with some hermits? And a astrea star ?

Almost cyclyed ! Cant wait to put my gsp frag in here :) gonna do a few hermits for livestock

Back
Top Bottom