Coral only Nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, sorry. I didn't read you're entire reply. I actually bought it at a LFS in my area that has a huge selection of aquariums. Aquarium Adventure to b exact. Think it's a franchise. So u might know of them. It stood out among all the rest. Not sapphire glass like I wanted. But I can deal with that.

Not much to see. Just your average short square empty tank on a stand. But I got big plans. Ha

Attachments

• image-3663028127.jpg
    image-3663028127.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 117
Think my Ecotech LED's will work perfectly on this particular tank, because of its dimensions. Could have been a little deeper but I wanted to stay around 30 Gallons. So I'm pretty satisfied

No. Not with the stand. I went online and did some price matching. It's a fairly new product by Deep Blue. Couldn't find em cheaper anywhere else. Got a good deal on the stand as well. But not sure who built it. It's solid. Well built. I'm sure they made a profit. But I feel as though I did ok too

I'm heading outta town but decided to answer this. I didn't purchase the reef ready tank. It cost more and I'm going to use a canister filter, so I went with the plain Jane.

Hahaha it deleted it out. I'll split the words up so you can put them back together. It glass. holes dot com

Yes. A LFS directed me to this site when I began researching the whole coral only concept. I'm kinda set on the Fluval 406 canister filter. I'm very familiar with these filters and currently have a 405 in my 55 cichlid tank. There's tons of ways to set these canisters up in order to deal with a tanks specific needs. That along with plenty of LR and powerheads. Don't think I will encounter any problems. But as I've learned fm experience. You never know

I use a fluval 305 on my 55g setup and like it. i never had any issues with it or nitrates either. :) I too like how you can set up the media in any configuration. GFO, carbon, filter floss, filter pads, biomedia...options are endless.

have you considered what you are going to use as an overflow? the rimless cube I;m looking at is a deep blue with built in overflow, it's $435 for the tank and deep blue series one stand.

carey said:
I use a fluval 305 on my 55g setup and like it. i never had any issues with it or nitrates either. :) I too like how you can set up the media in any configuration. GFO, carbon, filter floss, filter pads, biomedia...options are endless.

have you considered what you are going to use as an overflow? the rimless cube I;m looking at is a deep blue with built in overflow, it's $435 for the tank and deep blue series one stand.

For a 60g or 30g. If it's that cheap then I might get one myself lol

The 60g rimless cube is $299 for the tank at my lfs and the stand is another $170 but theres a special if you buy both together. :) It comes with the overflow drilled and the pipes needed to hook it up. really nice tank. That radion you have would be perfect for a 24" deep tank too.
lol

Back
Top Bottom