Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys! I got an emerald crab, 2 naussirous ( to tired to correct spelling) and another snail I forgot the name of! :) and I got some chemi pure elite for my filter!

Good call on the Chemi-pure Elite. I'm a big believer in that stuff. Sounds like a good CUC to me. Let's see some pics!

Evansimp said:
Hey guys! I got an emerald crab, 2 naussirous ( to tired to correct spelling) and another snail I forgot the name of! :) and I got some chemi pure elite for my filter!

My emerald crab is my favorite!

I'm doing some homework at my girlfriends at the moment but I will post some when I get home later! :) thanks for all the help guys

Khij159753 said:
Very nice. I'm thinking of gettin an emerald crab

Get one! They are so fun to watch! I could watch mine all day.

So what's your current stock aside drone the new emerald and nassarius snails? The pistol shrimp and goby? (hope I'm not confusing the threads I'm following.)

You nailed it! :) that's everything I have right now!

Here's some pictures of the snails! The crab is in weird place right now so I couldn't get a pic!

Attachments

• image-2065847231.jpg
    image-2065847231.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 150
  • image-3110049816.jpg
    image-3110049816.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 143
Evansimp said:
You nailed it! :) that's everything I have right now!

Here's some pictures of the snails! The crab is in weird place right now so I couldn't get a pic!

What snails are those? They don't look like my nassarius snails. Here's what mine look like:

Attachments

• image-4053418185.jpg
    image-4053418185.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 172
Bearchumjs said:
What snails are those? They don't look like my nassarius snails. Here's what mine look like:

Maybe these are the margarita ones! Once again, I don't know the spelling haha! And I guess I got 1 nassarius, and I haven't seen him since I put it in :/

My emerald crab is kind of bullying my goby :( is this normal?

And I got this food thinking it would be good for my goby and inverts. Is this okay or did I just waste 7.99?! :(

Attachments

• image-3747237112.jpg
    image-3747237112.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 140
Evansimp said:
Maybe these are the margarita ones! Once again, I don't know the spelling haha! And I guess I got 1 nassarius, and I haven't seen him since I put it in :/

I was thinking margarita. The nassarius go under the sand and come out at night to eat, but one of mine comes out if I put a food pellet in. They have a black tube that sticks out of the sand. I guess it's like there nose. The one that comes out for food seems to use it to locate the pellet.

Bearchumjs said:
I was thinking margarita. The nassarius go under the sand and come out at night to eat, but one of mine comes out if I put a food pellet in. They have a black tube that sticks out of the sand. I guess it's like there nose. The one that comes out for food seems to use it to locate the pellet.

Was wondering what that was haha!

Attachments

• image-4102444229.jpg
    image-4102444229.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 160
Evansimp said:
My emerald crab is kind of bullying my goby :( is this normal?

And I got this food thinking it would be good for my goby and inverts. Is this okay or did I just waste 7.99?! :(

what's the ingredients? I have some new life spectrum sinking pellets (cost about the same) and my emerald crab and nassarius love them! My crab comes running out as soon as it hits the water. Amazing to me that he picks up the scent of it so fast.

Crab hangs out right where stud goby likes to be :/ hope its temporary

Attachments

• image-2773898627.jpg
    image-2773898627.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 176
Evansimp said:
Crab hangs out right where stud goby likes to be :/ hope its temporary

I hope so too. Stud goby needs to tell the sheriff (pistol shrimp, get it? Pistol, sheriff...) to shoo that crab away!

Back
Top Bottom