Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
I have no idea who you are.... Lol and i like the tank!

I'm dexter!!! :( no one got it at the party either! I guess not as many people watched that show as I thought...

Evansimp said:
I'm dexter!!! :( no one got it at the party either! I guess not as many people watched that show as I thought...

I've seen every episode, but still didn't get it right !! Lol. :)

Just picked up a clown fish. :) named him Winston! Hes acclimating now!
Let's hope he hosts my torch coral soon!

Attachments

• image-1111458325.jpg
    image-1111458325.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 119
  • image-3627369788.jpg
    image-3627369788.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 124
every time I look at this thread I want a nano reef , soon very soon lol , gonna upgrade my 55 planted to a canister first

Haha I'm not home now, but when I left he was really diggin the current in the tank! Either that, or he was stuck in it or something, but my goby did the same thing when he was first introduced, so it must be a trend haha

xwesx1978 said:
every time I look at this thread I want a nano reef , soon very soon lol , gonna upgrade my 55 planted to a canister first

I'm glad this makes you want a nano reef! :) I have 2 freshwater tanks as well, but the nano reef is by far the most fun to watch! ?

So far Winston is doing well! :) he's such a cool fish!

Attachments

• image-3774302382.jpg
    image-3774302382.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 145
xwesx1978 said:
Pretty fish , I want clowns for my nano but I think im gonna get black ones

Yeah I would have gotten something like that it I had a bigger tank, but I have a small 12 gallon so they wouldn't have fit :/

Back
Top Bottom