Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen him in a few days... I hope he's okay!

Also, 2 o my corals got knocked over when I was away and are damaged... Will they recover? It was my torch and mushroom

I think they will. Imagine how sloshed around they get during shipping!

nice tank :)

not to scare you or anything but Green Goniopora they dont last long, they will die within 6-12 months or faster. its really hard to keep them alive.

nice tank :)

not to scare you or anything but Green Goniopora they dont last long, they will die within 6-12 months or faster. its really hard to keep them alive.

Yeah I read that.... Guess I will just have to see how it goes!

Some new pictures of the 20 gallon! Mods, if you can change the title of my thread to "20 gallon nano reef" that would be great! Thank you.

img_2305225_0_579d60d8e9098bcafc9357ce440aa61e.jpg

img_2305225_1_dbc9effeb5ffa2a3399c3da97070b50b.jpg

img_2305225_2_2421afda7b4e4b54f33e63b0620ffa64.jpg

img_2305225_3_14b4b3e85e6ab70c7efed03b311f5b5b.jpg

Some new pictures of the 20 gallon! Mods, if you can change the title of my thread to "20 gallon nano reef" that would be great! Thank you.

That looks so good it makes me wanna slap my grandma!

I want mine to be that pretty. Very nice work getting everything transferred to the new tank. It really looks fantastic. Any sign if the pistol shrimp?

That looks so good it makes me wanna slap my grandma!

I want mine to be that pretty. Very nice work getting everything transferred to the new tank. It really looks fantastic. Any sign if the pistol shrimp?

Thank you so much! :) I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Nope no sign :( I don't think he made it. I'm very bummed :(

Next week I'm getting another cleaner shrimp though!

OH. MY. Gosh.

This is AWESOME! It looks so great compared to when you first started....

How much total do you think this has cost? I really want to start a 20 gallon reef, just want to get an idea..

I think you should add a few more corals, like blue, green purple, those colors. I think it will look really nice :)

OH. MY. Gosh.

This is AWESOME! It looks so great compared to when you first started....

How much total do you think this has cost? I really want to start a 20 gallon reef, just want to get an idea..

I think you should add a few more corals, like blue, green purple, those colors. I think it will look really nice :)

Haha thank you!

Overall including coral?!
Without coral about 250-300$
With coral about 400-450$

Wow, now that I look back on this... I spent a lot haha! I did it all slowly though so it wasn't to bad!

So I just thought I would give picture updates of my other two tanks as well! Im in the photographing mood haha!

img_2305962_0_0afdfdb9efcb86a1d178cf7cb71ff6bb.jpg

img_2305962_1_c57b3e62bf7515c4b8144f6a4a4781bd.jpg

Here's an edited photo of Winston hosting his gonipora!
img_2305962_2_52cac79ac8acfd7854e1109108ea544a.jpg

So I just thought I would give picture updates of my other two tanks as well! Im in the photographing mood haha!

Here's an edited photo of Winston hosting his gonipora!

All the tanks are beautiful! I didn't even know you had freshwater tanks. Lol!

Haha thank you!

Overall including coral?!
Without coral about 250-300$
With coral about 400-450$

Wow, now that I look back on this... I spent a lot haha! I did it all slowly though so it wasn't to bad!

Wow maybe I won't be doing a 20 gal and do a 10 instead! :lol:

So much money! And I bet if I did one it would be more because I live out in the middle of no where so I would have to order everything... Haha. But Bearchum said there is a couple lfs around I will have to drag my mom to :brows:

Back
Top Bottom