Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice man! Post pics when you can

here you go evan :)

mg2742.jpg

mg2742.jpg

mg2750l.jpg

You can try a 1"x1" square piece clipped onto a veggie clip. That'll let them give it a taste without polluting the tank to much if they don't realize that it's food right away. Even if they like it, that's plenty for a 20 anyway. I eat that stuff all the time myself so if they don't like it you can always munch on it!

You can try a 1"x1" square piece clipped onto a veggie clip. That'll let them give it a taste without polluting the tank to much if they don't realize that it's food right away. Even if they like it, that's plenty for a 20 anyway. I eat that stuff all the time myself so if they don't like it you can always munch on it!

Awesome! thanks

So I got my frag tank up! Its been cycling for a few days, and I just made the egg crate frag holder today. (I know it looks pretty ghetto) Hopefully within in a week or 2 it will be cycled and ready to go!

The 2 things I have in there now is a small frag of a few zoas (I think melted from my LEDs... but it was only a single polyp on there, nothing special, and a mushroom that I think I fragged badly and is dying haha. I just wanted them out of my display tank!

img_2391122_0_54890a060b277d45db7f3784e3384fea.jpg

img_2391122_1_35ef20c6e40aae7cba626d4817dfdaad.jpg

img_2391122_2_163284debf515a3e8b904a5363c4f851.jpg

img_2391122_3_be71598cf586089ba584e93c0a779816.jpg

So I got my frag tank up! Its been cycling for a few days, and I just made the egg crate frag holder today. (I know it looks pretty ghetto) Hopefully within in a week or 2 it will be cycled and ready to go!

The 2 things I have in there now is a small frag of a few zoas (I think melted from my LEDs... but it was only a single polyp on there, nothing special, and a mushroom that I think I fragged badly and is dying haha. I just wanted them out of my display tank!

I don't think it looks ghetto at all! Looks good! (y)

It's a 12 gallon. I might! Also, every once in a while petco gets in Picasso clowns and sells them for 40$ or something crazy like that! So I may keep it open in case I come across a good deal!

I keep moving things around in my tank :( I hope things don't hate me! I just used a lot of glue and putty to attach my big zoa rock to another rock.... I hope it stays and I hope it doesnt mess with the chemistry in the tank. I used the water proof putty and glue... But I've never used this much before :/ I really hope everything stays okay

I keep moving things around in my tank :( I hope things don't hate me! I just used a lot of glue and putty to attach my big zoa rock to another rock.... I hope it stays and I hope it doesnt mess with the chemistry in the tank. I used the water proof putty and glue... But I've never used this much before :/ I really hope everything stays okay

I've been using the 'AquaStick' to mount my corals, but I'm still pressure setting with the rocks. It's the same stuff the guy at the LFS is using and recommends. I've purchased pieces from him with the same stuff and then mounted on to larger when I get to my tank. No problems with the AquaStick, but I don't know about usage percentages and stuff like that. I'm sure it'll be fine. Which tank are you talking about?
:popcorn:

Picked up a cleaner shrimp and sand sifter starfish today! 18$ for both! Gotta Love local reefers! Also traded a mushroom I fragged for some magician palys!!

Back
Top Bottom