Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah that sucks. Their pretty hardy I've got a ORA neon and bird of paradise birdsnest. I love them. Did you get the Tyree toadstool (neon green polyps)?

Ah that sucks. Their pretty hardy I've got a ORA neon and bird of paradise birdsnest. I love them. Did you get the Tyree toadstool (neon green polyps)?

Yeah, it should be okay!

No I got a boring one haha! How do they attach to rock? I have mine glued but it looks terrible... How Long till they open up and stand up straight?

Lol I glued mine crooked, but it's turning finally, my problem is the hermit crabs always crawl on it at times and flops it all over. Oh don't worry the red algae is gone in the background now hahahaha!!! Mines been growing pretty fast, but still hasn't made it to my LR. I think a lot has to do on how it was fragged.

image-2372367859.jpg

My toadstool took almost 2wks to fully open up... Opened all way just as i was getting very worried it was croaking (forgive pun..its monday)..;)

Catfaceskates..I actually live in va.,just outside of warrenton va..md area works for me..they always forget people on upper east coast are salties too..;( they have these in fla..why not here in spring or summer... I'd go in a quik minute..:))

New Coral and a FTS

Palys (10$)
img_2426917_0_e1a452a04cce13889c6351796f8e1466.jpg

SPS I accidentally broke apart (15$)
img_2426917_1_c53bbf295e4e856fbbe453f00745c7a4.jpg

img_2426917_2_94ded6f1b04a942e81fdcb1fe75fae2d.jpg

Toadstool Not standing up straight :( (25$)
img_2426917_3_36aca96a913b64ec090697b6e30710ff.jpg

FTS
img_2426917_4_bfaeefb1d8170b7810c368b587755974.jpg

Thank you!! :) yeah I spent a little to much at max, but oh well! My fish are loving all the new food they get to try haha!

Ha!!! :) I hear ya on the spending! I'm in the same boat. Haven't fed the fish the new stuff yet. Did you get fish eggs in your goodie bag? Wondering how to feed those bad boys. Anyway, love your zoa garden!

Ha!!! :) I hear ya on the spending! I'm in the same boat. Haven't fed the fish the new stuff yet. Did you get fish eggs in your goodie bag? Wondering how to feed those bad boys. Anyway, love your zoa garden!

I don't think I did :( sounds interesting though!

I got the free sample of dons food and my fish loved it! Also got some free chemipure elite from the booth!

Hey guys. I'm heading to an interview at macys right now! If I get the job, I'll be converting my 40 gallon fresh into a reef. If not.. Then I won't have the funds to do so... Haha so nothing will change! Let's hope I get the job.

Good luck evan! Thats why i upgraded i got a newjob:) just got my protein skimmer as well now all i need is a new return pump, some good bulbs and to stock it! I had a 40 breeder, and in my opinion its perfect for maintenece

Thanks guys! I thought I did well but idk, wel see! I didn't get hired on the spot like my girlfriend did, so it's not looking to good! Oh well :/

Well it isn't over. You still have a chance.

I can't wait to finish school and start baby sitting so I can start my first saltwater tank.

Good luck! Would love to see an upgrade. Fell in love with saltwater reefs by reading your thread.

Back
Top Bottom