Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck! Would love to see an upgrade. Fell in love with saltwater reefs by reading your thread.

I second this. And showing your tank to my wife helped me in convincing her to do a 20 gallon reef tank. She still wants a 150, though :)

How high above your tank do you have your lights? I have a 20 gallon setup recently. Just waiting to stock

I got adiamond waychmen goby evan! What shrimp do they pair up with?

Well I almost have my 40 gallon freshwater cleared out. I think I'm selling the wood today and then il only have a few fish left. It's gonna be a slow process so don't expect anything quick with the 40 reef haha!

Will my LEDs be okay over the 40? Or am I gonna need more light? It's 120 watt and the coverage is like 6-8 feet!

Well I almost have my 40 gallon freshwater cleared out. I think I'm selling the wood today and then il only have a few fish left. It's gonna be a slow process so don't expect anything quick with the 40 reef haha!

Will my LEDs be okay over the 40? Or am I gonna need more light? It's 120 watt and the coverage is like 6-8 feet!

What type of 40 is it? My light is similar to yours and it's got great coverage at about 15"s above the surface. As you know I've got a 40 breeder, I posted pictures so you can get a look at what it looks like with the lights on full. 54Seaweed has one as well I believe his thread is called 2nd Time, 2nd Chance, 2nd something...

Hey guys! Will this stand hold a 40 gallon tank with a 10 gallon sump?

If this is a COTS stand, you may be able to find the specs from the manufacturer if you know the model number (sometimes it's on a label on the underside of a shelf).

Back
Top Bottom