Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right on right on! And about the colonies stinging each other. I saw a documentary of the coral reef at night and it was unreal how they all fight at night! I was really impressed with it but unfortunately I don't remember what it was called. And vazter im in Springfield! Pm me

Yeah it was the great barrier reef documentary right?! Really neat!

Picked up the clam and the guy gave me a free paly frag. I just did a water change and moved stuff around so things are closed right now! But I will post some pictures of everything tonight when they open up.

So here the new clam. It has a little hole in it from one of his fish picking on it. But I got it cheap, and the color in it is great. The camera does it no justice!
img_2386198_0_417769b56c29fb26c8842177e70aaa4b.jpg

And a full tank shot:
img_2386198_1_c1c13169d5360e1fe2ae8e9b134c1a4d.jpg

Nice looking clam evan ! Very pretty in colours! Wht kind is it do you know?

Sweet! I love how the colours pop under the leds. Definately something t5s cant do! I dont think ill be adding much more to my current tank, except a baby kole tang :) guess why!! Upgrade is around the corner evan! Your tank is seriously just hella dope mayn!!

Sweet! I love how the colours pop under the leds. Definately something t5s cant do! I dont think ill be adding much more to my current tank, except a baby kole tang :) guess why!! Upgrade is around the corner evan! Your tank is seriously just hella dope mayn!!

I'm so jealous haha! I want to get a bigger tank!! Later down the line I will have a nice big tank! But I'm just working on making this the best 20 gallon ever haha! Can't wait to follow your upgrade

Thank you! I do believe your tank is already there dude, IMO anyways :) im going with 100 gallon drilled, or, no smaller then a 75 drilled. Might do a closed loop. I just got a new job and alot more $$ per week ! So here comes the fantasy !

Thank you! I do believe your tank is already there dude, IMO anyways :) im going with 100 gallon drilled, or, no smaller then a 75 drilled. Might do a closed loop. I just got a new job and alot more $$ per week ! So here comes the fantasy !

Thanks man!

What style tank is it gonna be? Cube? Peninsula?

Can eithergo euro trim and peninsula, or 100 gsllon lagoon style :)

I picked up an acro today evan! Got the frag for 20 bucks, and theres two frags on one rock! Cant wait to get some pics! Also got a cleaner shrimp as well!

Back
Top Bottom