Finding the best pico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright thanks for all the help I will keep you posted once I get everything together

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have that tank! The og light was crap but I put an LED nano light on it. The filter is not too good. The pads never got clean. I ended up using a bag of charcoal and a handful of floss. I still didn't really have enough filtration so I moved everything to a 5.5 standered tank.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/261008203664?lpid=82&chn=ps
Here's the light. I would also suggest a hydor pico 180 power head That light is great. It's not really blue enough for my taste but it works well. My zoas and my hammer are happy

looks great but does not look good enough for birdsnest i dont really like having limits on what coral can go in the tank and the cheapest way looks like a par 38 unless there is something i dont know about

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

the tank i am looking at is petco made with their name its brand new not even on the website

It's a pretty cool little tank though. Mine wasn't sealed the plastic to the glass in the back so I siliconed it

sorry for being so confusing i gave up on the cadlight if you have to replace so much i decided to go with a petco tank with similar design features

Par38 didn't really work out for me. Love this though.

I chose the beamswork for price, size, looks, the switch!, and a story. Saw a beautiful 8 gal!

Sorry didn't make it very clear, the one I linked to is similar to your's 10g but has 3w leds. Both look like good cheap options for picos though.

i have not purchased it but am most likely getting the rapid led par 38 just kinda paying off some of my new 75 gallon that was a christmas present for myself

Back
Top Bottom