First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
22engine said:
Sweet. Looking good bud.

I've read where people have said to feed the goby 2-3 times a day? That sounds a little excessive to me. Can I stick to my 3 times a week schedule or do I need to feed him a little more?

Attachments

• image-3161282244.jpg
    image-3161282244.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 99
Audiew said:
I've read where people have said to feed the goby 2-3 times a day? That sounds a little excessive to me. Can I stick to my 3 times a week schedule or do I need to feed him a little more?

Not sure. I never had one. However that is an awesome pic and it makes me want to order the green one

22engine said:
Not sure. I never had one. However that is an awesome pic and it makes me want to order the green one

Thanks man! Yea I really love those green ones. I couldn't decide between the citrus, yellow, or green. However my local store finally got some in so I went ahead and got this one.

I feed my fish every other day sometime every 3rd day. I have a orange spotted goby and a blue dot. With the pods and worms they'll be fine. Over feeding will cause water issues. I wouldn't feed 3x's a day if it were me.

Convict2161 said:
I feed my fish every other day sometime every 3rd day. I have a orange spotted goby and a blue dot. With the pods and worms they'll be fine. Over feeding will cause water issues. I wouldn't feed 3x's a day if it were me.

Yea I was for sure not going to do that lol. I may just do every other day then.

Anything I can use to glue a frag onto my rock? I got a ricordea and it blows around in the current. The Petco is out of that instant ocean reef glue or whatever.

Audiew said:
Anything I can use to glue a frag onto my rock? I got a ricordea and it blows around in the current. The Petco is out of that instant ocean reef glue or whatever.

Yes got any store and buy super glue GEL not the other kind. I use loctite. Plus it's clear

image-1265901038.jpg

22engine said:
Looks better too than the white putty.

Well imagine that, I couldn't find any of the gel. I went back to Petco and they had some so I just got it.

Hey everyone just wanted to give a little update on how the tank is doing. All the coral really seems to be stretching out an doing really well especially the hairy mushroom, yellow polyps, and war coral. The mushrooms stretch out to about 3 inches in diameter during the day probably about double from when I got them. The new coral that I received is taking quite awhile to open up especially the zoa's. The ricordea seems to be doing well however. All the fish are doing great as well.

Audiew said:
Hey everyone just wanted to give a little update on how the tank is doing. All the coral really seems to be stretching out an doing really well especially the hairy mushroom, yellow polyps, and war coral. The mushrooms stretch out to about 3 inches in diameter during the day probably about double from when I got them. The new coral that I received is taking quite awhile to open up especially the zoa's. The ricordea seems to be doing well however. All the fish are doing great as well.

Sounds good! The zoas could take some time. Some of mine took a few days.

Anyone know what the thing in the middle with the tentacle like things are?

Attachments

• image-603113243.jpg
    image-603113243.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 91
Audiew said:
What's the best way? Rip it out?

No cause you will never get it all. You can got get apsatia x from the store and use that. Or you can try boiling water or hot lemon juice shot right onto it through a turkey baster or something that you can spray it right on it and it only

Back
Top Bottom