First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A view of everyone

Attachments

• image-4213518993.jpg
    image-4213518993.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 116
Beengirl said:
That's funny! Looks like you got everyone to pose! I can barely get my kids to do that for a family pic!! Lol ;)

Yes! They all follow you around the tank begging for food lol. I don't like taking pictures either so I can't say anything! Lol I always get begged to smile!

Audiew said:
Yes! They all follow you around the tank begging for food lol. I don't like taking pictures either so I can't say anything! Lol I always get begged to smile!

Awesome bud. Are those both the same type of clowns. I can't remember What you got. The one in the back almost looks like a maroon. Maybe just the camera angle

scottayy said:
It does look like a maroon, imo the most beautiful of all clownfish.

I love mine and watching him protect him bubble tip is cool. He picks up the hermits and moves them if they go near it.

22engine said:
I love mine and watching him protect him bubble tip is cool. He picks up the hermits and moves them if they go near it.

Yea man it is a maroon. One of the true percs was swimming a little funny when I got him and died so my LFS ended up trading me for the maroon since I had to drive so far. They all get along great.

Audiew said:
Yea man it is a maroon. One of the true percs was swimming a little funny when I got him and died so my LFS ended up trading me for the maroon since I had to drive so far. They all get along great.

Sweet. Just got my corals in. Gotta see what they look like once they are in the tank. Not sure how I feel yet

22engine said:
Sweet. Just got my corals in. Gotta see what they look like once they are in the tank. Not sure how I feel yet

Are they not in good shape or what?

Audiew said:
Are they not in good shape or what?

They didn't look to hot. But they are starting to come around. I have a couple meetings tonight and I will post pics after I get back

22engine said:
They didn't look to hot. But they are starting to come around. I have a couple meetings tonight and I will post pics after I get back

Yesterday when I went to get an open brain they didn't have any. I did get some green polyps(i think), they wave around nicely in the current to give some motion. Then I bought some orange zoa's and some orange zoa's all for 35

Anyone have any suggestions on what to add next? Possibly something I can put towards the top of the tank?

Audiew said:
Anyone have any suggestions on what to add next? Possibly something I can put towards the top of the tank?

I like leathers. I got a huge piece of finger leather. I have decided that I am going to cut off a piece I want and try to get rid of the rest. Just to **** big lol. Put they are nice

22engine said:
I like leathers. I got a huge piece of finger leather. I have decided that I am going to cut off a piece I want and try to get rid of the rest. Just to **** big lol. Put they are nice

Any kind in particular?

22engine said:

I'll take a piece of it! :D lol!

Bearchumjs said:
What about a Duncan? They are pretty. You'd need to look up the light requirements.

I had that on my mind! That and a toadstool leather, cabbage leather, and bubble coral

Back
Top Bottom