First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Masoniac said:
Do you have any pictures of your green polyps?

Not on my phone but I can take a picture of them, the pink zoa's and orange zoa's when I get home this evening

I just started a 10 gallon reef and want to get some green polyps but not sure what corals I really want right now

Masoniac said:
I just started a 10 gallon reef and want to get some green polyps but not sure what corals I really want right now

I just got them and really like the flow they add to the tank. However I have been told to be careful because they can over run a tank. Have you seen my yellow polyps they are pretty cool as well

Masoniac said:
I've been trying to go through all the post here

Here is all three

Attachments

• image-3792990705.jpg
    image-3792990705.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1694748965.jpg
    image-1694748965.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 139
  • image-4250396874.jpg
    image-4250396874.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 111
Masoniac said:
I really like them green polyps

Me too man they really make the tank flow nicely. Now just need to figure out where to put them

Never mind I went back through your thread and looked. Got a guy near me selling one for 35

22engine said:
Never mind I went back through your thread and looked. Got a guy near me selling one for 35

Yea man and I love it, for sure cool to look at. Is it a crocea? What size?

Think I will. He also had a sweet plate coral but I have no room for it on the sand bed

22engine said:
Think I will. He also had a sweet plate coral but I have no room for it on the sand bed

You get all kinds of awesome deals. Nothing is ever on Craigslist around here

Audiew said:
You get all kinds of awesome deals. Nothing is ever on Craigslist around here

Not off Craigslist. It's through a reefers club. You should google one and see if there is one near you. Tons of people selling nice stuff now I need a bigger tank

22engine said:
Not off Craigslist. It's through a reefers club. You should google one and see if there is one near you. Tons of people selling nice stuff now I need a bigger tank

I will have to look for one as soon as my Internet gets fixed. Also I don't know if you knew or not but I read that the brown colored clams are typically less needy for light. Just a little tid bit

Got a spot in the sand bed picked out for it. Gonna see if I can get it thursday

22engine said:
Got a spot in the sand bed picked out for it. Gonna see if I can get it thursday

Awesome man, btw you never said what your favorite leather was

Audiew said:
Awesome man, btw you never said what your favorite leather was

I would go with either a long polyp one or a green polyp one. I am trading in my finger one cause its so **** big. I saw a nice cabbage leather with green polyps which is what i should have gotten

Back
Top Bottom