First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
I agree with your reason for the SOL. I'm still working on it.

Me too man, having an extra one helps. I found a place in Oklahoma city that carries them so I may take it down there and see what I could do with it

Convict2161 said:
Ok cool. Keep me posted. I'm still gonna research on my end

I'm sure we can figure something out, I think it's a necessary upgrade in my opinion plus if they are designed for future upgrades where can you go wrong?

Audiew said:
I'm sure we can figure something out, I think it's a necessary upgrade in my opinion plus if they are designed for future upgrades where can you go wrong?

Very true. We'll get it figured out and it will be awesome!

Audiew said:
Yes, plus a wireless controller. Now they need an app for the iPhone and life would be complete

Lol that's true. Just got my clam home. He is acclimating now and the guy threw in a cool looking frag. Forgot what he said it was.

Question for you and convict. Can't decide. Sorry to jump in your thread too lol. The mandarin is gone so now I have the two clowns, the firefish, and wheeler goby. Now I def want a cardinal but I also want a clown goby. Do you think I should do one cardinal and the clown goby, two cardinals and no goby, or all three. Not sure if I would be pushing it will all three. But the clown goby only gets an inch big and is tiny

22engine said:
Question for you and convict. Can't decide. Sorry to jump in your thread too lol. The mandarin is gone so now I have the two clowns, the firefish, and wheeler goby. Now I def want a cardinal but I also want a clown goby. Do you think I should do one cardinal and the clown goby, two cardinals and no goby, or all three. Not sure if I would be pushing it will all three. But the clown goby only gets an inch big and is tiny

I think you could do all three, especially since I know you take great care of your tank. I like my clown goby he likes to sit on top of my clam, kind of cool to look at. No worries I enjoy the convo! What kind of cardinals are you thinking about

Audiew said:
I think you could do all three, especially since I know you take great care of your tank. I like my clown goby he likes to sit on top of my clam, kind of cool to look at. No worries I enjoy the convo! What kind of cardinals are you thinking about

Well that would be cool cause my clam is almost ready to go in. I was at Petco earlier killing some time and they had a citron clown goby I liked. Might have to go get him tomorrow. Was just thinking the regular ones. Not a fan of the pajama ones.

22engine said:
Well that would be cool cause my clam is almost ready to go in. I was at Petco earlier killing some time and they had a citron clown goby I liked. Might have to go get him tomorrow. Was just thinking the regular ones. Not a fan of the pajama ones.

I just got a tiny yellow clown from petco today! I hope you get the citron! They are very lovely.

22engine said:

Agreed I am not a fan of them either. I would like to see some of the red ones in person but the black and white are nice.

Bearchumjs said:
I just got a tiny yellow clown from petco today! I hope you get the citron! They are very lovely.

I am going to go first thing tomorrow. They only had one. We will see if they still have it.

22engine said:
You don't feed your clam right

No i have read some people feed the smaller ones, but it is not necessary. It could actually do more harm than good

22engine said:
I am going to go first thing tomorrow. They only had one. We will see if they still have it.

I hope they have it! My petco ordered in some for me to pick from, so maybe if they don't have one you can get them to order some.

Back
Top Bottom