First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ibrahim said:
If it does happen, remember me!

Well I just found a 275 gallon completely set up pretty close to me. If it is decently priced. I am going for it but I won't get my hopes up.

Edit.

And when I say decently priced, I mean a good deal lol.

Audiew said:
Well I just found a 275 gallon completely set up pretty close to me. If it is decently priced. I am going for it but I won't get my hopes up.

Edit.

And when I say decently priced, I mean a good deal lol.

I don't have room for something that big.

22engine said:
I don't have room for something that big.

I don't at the moment but I will be moving soon. With something that big I wouldn't do a reef though. I would have to have a shark tank

I did get my intank media rack in today, just waiting to use up the stock filters before I put it in.

Audiew said:
I don't at the moment but I will be moving soon. With something that big I wouldn't do a reef though. I would have to have a shark tank

They need rounded corners so you would have to put something in every corner. ( just a heads up)

22engine said:
They need rounded corners so you would have to put something in every corner. ( just a heads up)

Good heads up! So much to remember about marine life.

Alright guys, I'm tired of the bright white light. So my question is. Phoenix 14k or Phoenix 20k. Who has experience with these?

Audiew said:
Alright guys, I'm tired of the bright white light. So my question is. Phoenix 14k or Phoenix 20k. Who has experience with these?

Will have to look them up.

Audiew said:
Yes please do, I want some blue color in it. The white kinda makes everything dull.

Will do. I'm on a triple so will have some time tonight.

Ok buddy. I'm going to say the 14k. After reading up some. Here are some YouTube vids
YouTube

The second one if you go to about three min left you can see the color.

22engine said:
Ok buddy. I'm going to say the 14k. After reading up some. Here are some YouTube vids
YouTube

The second one if you go to about three min left you can see the color.

Thanks man that's what I was thinking too. I sold that extra light and both the protein skimmers. So I figured I would get a better bulb. I really like that blue tint

Audiew said:
Thanks man that's what I was thinking too. I sold that extra light and both the protein skimmers. So I figured I would get a better bulb. I really like that blue tint

I think that one will add a Nice tint but not too much. I read the 20k was too blue. Some people were saying it looked like blue toilet water.

22engine said:
I think that one will add a Nice tint but not too much. I read the 20k was too blue. Some people were saying it looked like blue toilet water.

That's what I read as well. I ordered it last night along with some purigen and chemi pure elite. With free two day shipping. Can't beat that

Well I'm like a kid in a candy store, pheonix 14k bulb, purigen and some chemi pure elite! Can't wait to put it all in

Audiew said:
Well I'm like a kid in a candy store, pheonix 14k bulb, purigen and some chemi pure elite! Can't wait to put it all in

Waiting for a new pic. A guy on Boston reefers in giving away his finger leather coral and is about a 20 min from me. He said its big and comes on a piece of nice piece of live rock about 6 inches. Might go grab it and frag some if its that big

22engine said:
Waiting for a new pic. A guy on Boston reefers in giving away his finger leather coral and is about a 20 min from me. He said its big and comes on a piece of nice piece of live rock about 6 inches. Might go grab it and frag some if its that big

I have been lacking on a new full tank shot lately. I also picked up a new firefish today. Will grab some pics tomorrow. What kind of leather?

22engine said:
Finger leather. Waiting to hear back.

Here is a fts. What a huge difference from the stock bulb.

Attachments

• image-936539249.jpg
    image-936539249.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 83
22engine said:
Like the look. Glad you like the bulb.

I will get another one with a better shot of the coral, they have really opened up. I found someone that wanted my maroon so I picked up a couple ocellaris. I wasn't really looking to get rid of the maroon, but I couldn't get it to pair up.

Back
Top Bottom