First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
22engine said:
Yes he will. Needs a 50 or bigger. I will upgrade.

Trying to decide if I want to tear down the 55 gallon and turn it into saltwater. The cichlids are boring me.

Audiew said:
Trying to decide if I want to tear down the 55 gallon and turn it into saltwater. The cichlids are boring me.

Go ahead

LFS was having a Black Friday sell today. Picked up a toadstool, 2 heads of trumpet, and a free purple hairy mushroom. Will get some pics up later

Here are my pick ups. Kind of hard to see the purple mushroom in this pic but it is nice. The toadstool is leaning over not sure if it just needs time or what.

Attachments

• image-3477823994.jpg
    image-3477823994.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 113
  • image-268097295.jpg
    image-268097295.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 119
  • image-1401515745.jpg
    image-1401515745.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 131
Audiew said:
Here are my pick ups. Kind of hard to see the purple mushroom in this pic but it is nice. The toadstool is leaning over not sure if it just needs time or what.

I would give it time. They move to the lights is right for them. Mine is bent over and is fine. Nice pick ups.

22engine said:
I would give it time. They move to the lights is right for them. Mine is bent over and is fine. Nice pick ups.

Thanks bud. I got out of there for 45 bucks. Sure cant complain about that's ere is a full tank shot.

Attachments

• image-2679934543.jpg
    image-2679934543.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 137
The toadstool seems to be happy after I pointed the power head at it

Attachments

• image-1466619927.jpg
    image-1466619927.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 154
The toadstool seems to be happy after I pointed the power head at it

Looking good. It will be the size of mine before you know it. They do like some flow. It helps keep debris from building up on them. My green polyp has doubled in size in two month.i Got GSP that's looking nice. But I need to mount it because my hermits keep getting under it and moving it.

Looking good. It will be the size of mine before you know it. They do like some flow. It helps keep debris from building up on them. My green polyp has doubled in size in two month.i Got GSP that's looking nice. But I need to mount it because my hermits keep getting under it and moving it.

Watch out for that GSP, it grows like wildfire lol. I had mine sitting on a small ledge while I decided where to put it and before I knew it I went to move it and it had already grew about 15 more heads.

Well guys I haven't been around in awhile but here is an updated pic.

Attachments

• image-3051826064.jpg
    image-3051826064.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image-2648937951.jpg
    image-2648937951.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 127
Looking good buddy. You did disappear. Although more of us did as well. My biocube is about to be taken down. Either today or tomorrow. I have a new thread with my new build. It's called 29 to 40 breeder but I am not doing the breeder anymore. Going with a 45 gallon cube

Looking good buddy. You did disappear. Although more of us did as well. My biocube is about to be taken down. Either today or tomorrow. I have a new thread with my new build. It's called 29 to 40 breeder but I am not doing the breeder anymore. Going with a 45 gallon cube

Those larger cubes look sweet! I am having to tear mine down and move it 3 hours away today so that should be interesting. Hopefully everything makes the trip

Those larger cubes look sweet! I am having to tear mine down and move it 3 hours away today so that should be interesting. Hopefully everything makes the trip

That sucks. Going to set it back up right

Got everything put back in the tank after the 3 hour drive. Now that was work doing it by yourself haha. Hopefully everything is fine. I added a little more sand as well.

Got everything put back in the tank after the 3 hour drive. Now that was work doing it by yourself haha. Hopefully everything is fine. I added a little more sand as well.

U used your old sand? If so did u rinse it out. Heard it can create a nitrate spike due to it getting all stirred up. Today is the day for me as well. Think the biggest thing will be getting the salinity and temp to match the old one so I can make the switch

I used some of the old but I added some new as well. I rinsed it all out. Good luck moving yours lol. Get some help!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom