fluval Chi to 10 gal upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good thing you killed that nudi!!!! I've not had one, thank goodness. Such creepy things!! Brickleberry still eating well?

Beengirl said:
Good thing you killed that nudi!!!! I've not had one, thank goodness. Such creepy things!! Brickleberry still eating well?

Yep! He gets excited now when he sees the syringe thing. Lol!

Bearchumjs said:
Yep! He gets excited now when he sees the syringe thing. Lol!

I think it's so cute when my little fish rush up to the turkey Baster at dinner time. A few will bite at the end of the Baster if I don't squirt it out fast enough.

Haha i love putting my hand in the tank with some food and watching my little nemo rush over and get first pick at the food :)

LOVE the purple feather dusters!!!!!! Yea!! He's starting to come out more! That's great!! He's so cute!! :)

just read this whole thread and let me tell you it was long, but very informative, i am saving for a 100g reef tank that will be built next year but this thread has inspired me to try a nano salt just to get my bearings in this part of the hobby. i am upgrading my sons 10 to a 20l so i might just take his old 10 and make it salt. thank you for letting me read your journey and getting some vital information!

i figured that. its the same with fresh. but i started a thread asking a ton of questions if anyone of your experienced SW peeps want to give me some help.

Annakhil said:
i figured that. its the same with fresh. but i started a thread asking a ton of questions if anyone of your experienced SW peeps want to give me some help.

Can you link the thread? I'd love to follow!

I've tried to keep this helpful. I'm glad you found good info on it! :) thanks for reading!

I did a 4 cup pwc just now. Half my zoas are looking good, the other half are still angry about the nudibranch. I haven't seen anymore eggs or nudis so that's good. I feel like my algae has stabilized. It's not getting worse. Now I need my CUC to get busy and get it all gone!

Well... Sadly Brickleberry didn't make it. I thought he was getting better, then he got Ich, and that did him in. I will not be getting another fish for a long long time.

On a good note - all my zoas are open today! Also, my candy cane is looking good! All 3 polyps are open nicely. :). Snails and crabs are doing well, as well as all 8 small purple feather dusters.

I still have a lot of hair algae, but I feel like if I up my CUC and do a couple more pwc's it will get taken care if.

Back
Top Bottom