Fluval edge 46l marine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea no prob bear,just thought the blue light brings out there colours,speaking about a blue light would you know of a blue light I could get about 6 inches long,I saw it on a thread here but can't seem to remember which tread it was????

Ryan kelly how you getting on with your tank??? Last I saw it looked really nice, could you post more pics please,I'm really interested,also wat you using in your filter???

My first fishes,only in a couple of hours, but the seem very happy!!!! Here's hoping all goes well!!!?

image-3670879693.jpg

Attachments

• image-527926088.jpg
    image-527926088.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 75
That's great! I'm glad they are doing well. I'm getting a fish today hopefully. They only had one left the other day so we'll see.

Great I will have a peek when you put up pics,will this be your 1st fish in the tank???

I posted a pic on my thread. I didnt get a fish. They sold her yesterday. I got some rock for the tank though. It was in the clearance bin. When I do get a fish it will be my first (and only) fish! (Tried 2 clown gobies before... Epic fail).

Ryan kelly how you getting on with your tank??? Last I saw it looked really nice, could you post more pics please,I'm really interested,also wat you using in your filter???

Still going strong! I'm now 4 weeks into the cycle and all my water testing is pointing to 'ready for fish'. My last addition was a nice little piece of coral with some blue and purple mushrooms which are thriving as good as my orange ones! Also added a small hammer head coral which is loving life in there.

Regarding the filter, I've added a couple of broken off pieces (from the blue mushroom piece) to the inlet and also on top of the filter basket. Water tests are great (pH 8.4 'ish, ammonia and nitrite 0s and nitrate has gone from 40ppm down to around 10 and continues to settle nicely).

We also added two little stars which are cruising around owning the joint. The 12 or so snails that were added weeks ago now are very elusive but do some nice work of a night.

How you tracking??

Also- have lucked in greatly with the bit of LR holding the new mushrooms-there is a small colony of zoanthids growing and doing really well chuffed with the addition!

Pics as discussed previously:

Attachments

• image-1331976230.jpg
    image-1331976230.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1140483682.jpg
    image-1140483682.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3137610084.jpg
    image-3137610084.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 87
ryankelly82 said:
Pics as discussed previously:

Looking brilliant Ryan, corals look very happy, nice to see some blue morphs about too!!

Back
Top Bottom