fluval edge nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markhub81

Aquarium Advice Newbie
just got my light which im putting on my fluval edge. Wave point 16 watt superblue and microsun is what it says. Tried gsp with mr11s but no luck and it died. i Have a clown and a domino damsel, and just added a green mushroom. Want to go minimalist with just a few softies and maybe one more fish, As i said i have had this running for over 8 mths, and was wondering how to place the mushs because there is no low light areas or shading unless i get more LR, or other coral. What shoulkd i do? Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_7191.jpg
    IMG_7191.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7193.jpg
    IMG_7193.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_7195.jpg
    IMG_7195.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_7196.jpg
    IMG_7196.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 129
are my lights sufficient to get more corals? Everything ive researched says its ok but want to get some advice? And what about placement of the mushs?

Also do i need blue light only at night, or can i just turn the lights off? the lighting i have does not have blue only.

Thanks,I always do the research, im asking here cause no matter how much i read i always like to here it from someone. And wth almost everything everyone has different opinions. Ive had the clown and dom now for 8 months with no prob except when i tried adding gsp with my old light setup with mr11s, didnt end well

I think your mushrooms will be fine right where there at. Mushrooms lighting requirements vary greatly and can do great in low light and high lighting.

Back
Top Bottom