Future 20g nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I'm with macscale. They're fine lights but if dingus is looking for a 100% sps/clam capable fixture those arent proven enough yet.

Sounds good, options right now are the Taos or an a150. Sounds like the Kessil would be better on a 20h, but would the the Taos spread over a 20L?

Side question, do the kessils have interchangeable optics? Just wondering bc on some led bulbs I've seen people replace the optics for a better spread.

I bought some eBay LEDs for my tank I have a 20 high and I'm growing acros in the sand bed they are awesome I got mine from a seller called led grow light solutions couldn't be happier just make sure you go a fixture you can dim I have a kent marine nano 300 on my tank it's good but sometimes I don't feel the need to run it

Jessica don't as they are a dense matrix array led. They don't have individual leds like Taos or other leds. IMO the colors on the kessil blend better than other led where you sometimes see spotlighting of colors. You wouldn't get good par on the sides if you tried to change optics.

Jessica don't as they are a dense matrix array led. They don't have individual leds like Taos or other leds. IMO the colors on the kessil blend better than other led where you sometimes see spotlighting of colors. You wouldn't get good par on the sides if you tried to change optics.

Ok, thanks, good to know. Haha couldn't figure out what you meant by Jessica for a minute.

I do not have any SPS, but I have sponges and mussels. I won't be adding any SPS or clams so I won't hurt them, thanks for letting me know!

Back
Top Bottom