Good lights for a 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krypt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I plan on starting a 10 gal mini reef to sit in my office to help me relax while I do work. I have everything I need basically except lights. On my 55 gal tank I run T5HO lights and I can't seem to find a small enough fixture for my 10 gal. Anyone got any suggestions?

For just a 10 gallon you can use PC`s. You wont need high intensity lighting for that.

Sweet, that just saved me some cash. I can just modify the hood it came with for PC's. Thanks Mel.

UVL is supposed to be coming out with 12" T5HO bulbs sometime in July i believe. You should get one of those 6 or 8 gallon AIO's. They look nice and you get to hide all the equipment.

I actually scrapped this project. I had the tank up for about a month but it didn't give me the look I wanted so I took it down. I didn't get a chance to get into modifying the lights.

wow i didn't even look at the date. I'm telling you though, those little AIO tanks are pretty sweet. The small square ones just look too weird.

Back
Top Bottom