Jbj 30 rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macscale, I will try an give full sentience's when answering questions. I do understand, and had I given a full idea instead of a very vague " 10% " is where our problem lies. Sorry 10gal I hope you've been given the correct information. Blah blah blah. .. how about Tanks A Lot. Did you go to east or west store. Elite is much nicer but if you went to the west store omg its huge

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Macscale, I will try an give full sentience's when answering questions. I do understand, and had I given a full idea instead of a very vague " 10% " is where our problem lies. Sorry 10gal I hope you've been given the correct information. Blah blah blah. .. how about Tanks A Lot. Did you go to east or west store. Elite is much nicer but if you went to the west store omg its huge

Both. Lol

Fish are friends not food!

Both! Man your parents are way nicer than mine were. I'd have been on the city bus for hours. Hahaha anyway, which location did you like better? Looks like the east store since you got an $8 flowerpot. I haven't seen any of the in the west store. Man I've got to drive over there more often.

Both! Man your parents are way nicer than mine were. I'd have been on the city bus for hours. Hahaha anyway, which location did you like better? Looks like the east store since you got an $8 flowerpot. I haven't seen any of the in the west store. Man I've got to drive over there more often.

Haha. My friend actually took me and got the frags for my birthday. :) I went to the big one to get frags

Awesome. You did good. I live their cheap frag tanks

Me too. Going there again next week when they get a new shipment and when I have $$ :D

Yeah. Got to move a couple things. Lol. He's looking healthy correct?

Then it sounds like he isn't complaining. When I added the carpet anemone to my tank, he struggled to get his foot in and was pushed around by the powerheads. Had to turn them off and kinda 'plant' him in the sand before turning them back on. He is still in that spot, right under the one powerhead in the sand. Cool anemone for sure, but in hindsight I'd have rather used that room for another coral in the sandbed or a clam...but that just shows how taste changes over time.

Ah. Ok. I turned my powerhead off for a day so he could stick himself on.

What color is yours?

No clue. It died a long time ago. It is a difficult coral for sure. Coral that require feeding like that need a level of filtration that I don't want to try to use. If you can apply the KIS effect to your tank and achieve stability you will succeed. Feeding coral just doesn't go into that equation for me.

Back
Top Bottom