Jbj 30 rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I moved my rocks around yesterday to make room on my sand bed for some acans. And I bought one of those Chinese light panels. Ive read on a few other threads where people have asked about them and the guys on here who's opinions I trust have said they are worth the money. So what the heck I'll givem a try. Its only $90. I posted a pic on my thread of the purchase. Im putting pics of the new rock work up later. Let me know what you think. I may need to get more rock and maybe a ehiem canister filter

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would skip the canister filter. They just hold nitrates. Hob is good. I have a hob refugium on my 10 gal. Works great!

So my phone is down until next week. I have bought a ton of things! 6 frags today 2 yesterday and a nice kinda turquoise favia colony and a feather duster and 2 hairy mushrooms. Things are good! Sold some frags, traded! I only paid $60 after all frags sold and traded!

We need to see some pictures!:)

When I built the tank and stand I did it in such a way that I can not use a hob. The stand is flush to the wall and the tank is 1" off the wall. I'd just like to get rid of this unsightly hunk of plastic from inside my tank

I will look into it a little more. There's got to be better media I can use in one

Canisters can work great, but they need to be cleaned regularly (I would recommend weekly) and that just tends to get old I would imagine, so people get a little lax on it and that's when they tend to turn into nitrate traps.

Well I'm cleaning my 1st stage sponge every week now. It is a pain in the butt. However if I could keep my arms out of the tank I would be very happy

The new (used) phone seems to be working. How is the canister working

Honestly. Really well! I have had it going for 3-4 years and had no probs. I am also pretty overstocked on that thing to be honest. I have a marineland for up to 70 or something gals.

Just fed corals. Darn one of these new ones is soo pretty! I'll try to post a close up!

New trades/ purchases

What are these?

Sunny Ds

Huge rock I just stole for $60

Another not sure

Another not sure

Mauls and hornets

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks great! It's weird that these rl tanks by jbj aren't more popular! I love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom