Jbj 30 rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you mean I it affected? I've never had a problem with the stuff. It is super hardy.

Before I restarted this tank, it died in my back chamber. Maybe not enough flow/ light. It did have a small bulb but oh well. It will be in the tank now

Before I restarted this tank, it died in my back chamber. Maybe not enough flow/ light. It did have a small bulb but oh well. It will be in the tank now

Good light and plenty of flow and it should do great. I would put it in the path of a powerhead.

I have a little rio I can put in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a little rio I can put in it.

Sounds good! (y) Also what I said about chaeto being manageable is if some does get out into the DT no worries about it taking root to anything or being hard to remove. Just net it out. :)

Sounds good! (y) Also what I said about chaeto being manageable is if some does get out into the DT no worries about it taking root to anything or being hard to remove. Just net it out. :)

Ok thanks!

I think this might actually turn out pretty cool if I do it right

Ah. I guess I'll just do cheato. How many pods should I add

How greedy are everyone's bangais. Mine eat a lot!!

Haha. Mine are very confident with the new scape. When the clowns go in I hope they will stay out

Back
Top Bottom