Jbj 30 rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Getting ready to put my first coral in after the restart. 2 hairy mushrooms on the best coralline rock I've seen. Also a hermit, a turbo, and my 2 sand sifter snails

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Getting ready to put my first coral in after the restart. 2 hairy mushrooms on the best coralline rock I've seen. Also a hermit, a turbo, and my 2 sand sifter snails

Very cool! Feels good doesn't it? :)

Bought 1/4 pound of chaeto on eBay. Be here Friday

Hey, we all like new coral! And there is nothing better than tons of it! :)

Yep. Lots o zoas. Pics prob late tomorrow. After wc and everything is open.

Just got a new little frag and my friend spent $400 on stuff for her 220 gal. They gave us 2 baby skunk cleaners (about 1-1.5 inch long). They wouldn't last long in her tank so now I have 3 :)

Yep. Lots o zoas. Pics prob late tomorrow. After wc and everything is open.

Just got a new little frag and my friend spent $400 on stuff for her 220 gal. They gave us 2 baby skunk cleaners (about 1-1.5 inch long). They wouldn't last long in her tank so now I have 3 :)

Well you ought to have some clean fish! LOL. You may find them a nuisance to corals during feeding, but usually if they are fed first they wont snatch food out of the field.

Well you ought to have some clean fish! LOL. You may find them a nuisance to corals during feeding, but usually if they are fed first they wont snatch food out of the field.

Lol. Yeah. I feed them and fish then I feed coral. I need to start getting some lps stuff :) what camera settings do you use to take your shots?

Lol. Yeah. I feed them and fish then I feed coral. I need to start getting some lps stuff :) what camera settings do you use to take your shots?

I really didn't adjust it a bunch. Flash always off, ISO 400, and adjusting the white balance according to your lighting (seems to be the most important next to focus). My cheap camera isn't full of the advanced features. What kind of LPS stuff are you thinking?

I really didn't adjust it a bunch. Flash always off, ISO 400, and adjusting the white balance according to your lighting (seems to be the most important next to focus). My cheap camera isn't full of the advanced features. What kind of LPS stuff are you thinking?

Hammers and frogs. My friend bought a purple wall hammer last week. So pretty. Big too. The color was amazing

Hammers and frogs. My friend bought a purple wall hammer last week. So pretty. Big too. The color was amazing

Nice!!! Should look into some meat corals too. Those things are wicked

Nice. Yep, if you where luck I could've hooked you up on a very nice frogspawn frag. What about torches? I've always been a fan of them.

Nice. Yep, if you where luck I could've hooked you up on a very nice frogspawn frag. What about torches? I've always been a fan of them.

Yes, love torches too. My zoas and shrooms are doing great. Wish I could have bought the hammer I saw today. It was too expensive for me right now. Lol. Want it all perfect before adding some lps stuff. Got one little hammer that's getting better after this re start. Only lps that survived.

Been a while! Have a kessil a150w ocean blue coming Friday. Skimmer also. Zoas from reefs2go today and zoas from eBay this week sometime. A bunch of corals new. Pics after kessil. Here's one to hold everyone down :)

How is everyone doing?

Back
Top Bottom