journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hold my newbie opinion to the worlds lowest light coral lol. But as I know nothing, I am almost definitely wrong lol.

What if there was like... A "seed" in your live rock? You did get it from Carey right? She's got tons of corals! And it could've sprouted up out of nowhere... Just like my anarchis! (not likely at all... But it makes me feel smart! Lol)

ok all i work monday get paid friday $148 bucks honestly i dont want fish yet should i order a light and then get corals? i just hate sinking so much into lights because i need a laptop too. also is it possible for my salt to de stabalize it takes more than usual to get to 1.023

I would get a fish for your tank. :) You will have plenty left over to save for a laptop. You have enough light for fish right now so why not get some?

I ahvent heard of salt de stabilizing, maybe you have gunk in the measuring cup? lol

Maybe get your lights with your next check. :-D

I was scared too. Don't be. If your parameters are good and you can take care of it then go for it.

I'm petrified to buy any more fish for the 125g, but i will.

You seem very responsible so I think you'll be fine. :)

thanks trates at 30 arent to bad right? i only test once every other week because i only have hermits and 3 snails i just did a 2.5g pwc to nock it down

Yeah, 30 is a bit high. You should be down to like 10pmm or less with such a low bioload. You need to do your pwc's, especially if you get fish.

Back
Top Bottom