journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are in the same family as clowns. I have 3 damsels and 2 clowns and they will eat about anything I put in my tank. I even started making my own by drying baby spinach, and crumbling it up

thanks i know it can take 1-5days to get adjusted i was just curious i didnt want to end up in az tight spot as for breathing im sure it's normal im just overreacting but are they normally slow or fast breathers

i would just give him a few days to adjust and check your water perimeters every day to be sure you dont have any spikes

il check now i have nothing better to do i checked before i added her sg was .21-22 no trite no ammo small trate i also did a 1-2g pwc for sake of getting debris off

well, they're mean as anything. Most people don't want them in their tanks forever as they will harass anything else in there.

i think i oonly want two damsels their colors are beautiful blues and the yellow tail a shame they can be agressive such beauty. at least shes reef safe

hackteck here are the results little to no ammo (left over from dose yesterday didnt dose for 5-7 days so i wanted to be sure. trite llittle to none (left over ammo conversion) trate 5-10ppm so little because of pwc today

Back
Top Bottom