Khuligirl's 20 long nano reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love my tank! It has little pods all over and my corals look so happy :) only thing is i think my hammer coral doesn't like the strong flow, because it's blowing sideways and some tentacles look deflated.
I can't wait until my bicolor blenny makes himself at home. Right now he still has his stress stripes and is hiding in a hole which he hasn't moved from in the past 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Give him time, he'll be his goofy self soon enough. Also, try to move the hammer to an area without too much flow, most euphyllias like moderate flow.

Before you know it, your tank is going to be overloaded with coral ;)

Ok I will.
I sure hope so :)

Awesome! It's about double the size it was when I put it in the tank last night.

My hammer has done the same. The head covers the skeleton. Looking good

I just got a frag of some rastas earlier.. looks more like a boulder. I counted at least 50 polyps. Thats just the ones that have opened.

Sorry for poor camera quality. :/

Sent from my C6730 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1412310451520.jpg
    1412310451520.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 87
Well it's a hard pic but I doubt those are Rastas. You'd pay a fortune for a rock full of Rastas. My guess is radioactive dragon eyes

They look exactly like every picture ive seen of rastas. Ill try to get a better pic when im home from work. Guy at the LFS said they were a morph of something. Cant remember.

Sent from my C6730 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's a nice looking "mind trick" undata. Mind trick is one of my favorite montis. I have a nice variation of it in my tank too

I'm about to order one. Is Revive good??

Back
Top Bottom