MJ's 20 gal build :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool yeah send the links this way!

Iv come to a complete standstill with the tank until I have been on me jollys lol! Iv been looking at sand haven't got a clue, I want fine sand! But people say it causes problems but may just go ahead and get it and deal with the problems later on lol! Iv decided on my stock! One black and White clown one orange, a yellow clown goby, a bi colour blenny, cleaner shrimp, hermits various snails and a pom pom crab!! They are hilarious! :)

I think that fine sand is awsome looking. Its so worth the after effects. I wish I could redo my sand bed in my 30 but its 2yr old. I want to do fine sand in my 65 that im setting up in a few months. And your stock list is awsome nice picks

Just saw ur tank pics. Nice setup! Have fun figuring out what u want in it. I thought I knew what I wanted. But I'm still changing things around from time to time. Don't think I'll ever be completely satisfied. But that's part of what makes reef keeping interesting

No sadly tank has been put on hold, iv been ill, work loads and a holiday to save for and car broke down lol! Wasn't my week so tank has to wait abit longer! I can't wait though, how about you?

Awww man! That sucks. At least you are going on holiday! I have a question, do you know how to work the lights? Like..is there a timer for them or anything?

Can you not just buy a plug timer, to turn the plug on and off at certain times? Assuming the lights have their own plug. Works for my turtle tank, got it from the pound stop too dude, cheap and effective.

If a plug timer is frying the lights then I think u have a serious wiring problem. Turning the plug on and off once a day shouldn't burn the hood out? Thats all a plug timer does.

Back
Top Bottom