MP10 so you say you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capncavey

Aquarium Advice Activist
Let me ask you a question; you say you love your mp10, is that before or after it killed your jawfish? Answer the question...
Now let's try this again, you say you love your mp10 now was that after it killed your frogspawn? I don't want to hear your bantering I am looking for an answer!! Yes or no?
So this extremely dangerous item you consistently flout as a wonderful thing has killed many unsuspecting creatures yes?
Do you premise your deadly devise with the facts?
Now if I could afford such an evil item well I would be praising it for all it's innovations and programmability but I can't so I stand by my question do you still like this inhumane torture device?
8>0

I love it! Yeah I made personally made a few mistakes with % am placement but that goes with the territory.

It's dialed in now and all is good. It was a new toy for me anyway so you learn and find a that sweet spot.

Can't argue with pictures and coral growth so everyone must be happy now. Do you own one?

Inhumane device? I'm not sure I'd go that far. That's like saying awesome LED's like the AI is a bad or inhumane. You need to find what works for your tank setup and I doubt you get it on the first try.

If you don't like it. Nobody is telling you that you have to get one. Many are happy with Koralia's or other power heads.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Capncavey said:
Let me ask you a question; you say you love your mp10, is that before or after it killed your jawfish? Answer the question...
Now let's try this again, you say you love your mp10 now was that after it killed your frogspawn? I don't want to hear your bantering I am looking for an answer!! Yes or no?
So this extremely dangerous item you consistently flout as a wonderful thing has killed many unsuspecting creatures yes?
Do you premise your deadly devise with the facts?
Now if I could afford such an evil item well I would be praising it for all it's innovations and programmability but I can't so I stand by my question do you still like this inhumane torture device?
8>0

You seem awfully upset about an inanimate object. This is a very random rant. You're not required to get one, ya know? This is supposed to be a FUN hobby, dude.

Hope you get time to set-up your tank first, 1step @ a time.

Sorry tongue in cheek doesn't show on the net. The mp10 rocks and thought the ending made it clear it was a spoof.

I've just bought and am putting it in my 20g drag tank tomorrow. Along with my Arcadia Eco aqua light, I should get some serious coral growth.

Convict is the guy to talk to if you have any questions, his tank rocks

Back
Top Bottom