Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Craigj247 said:
The tank is coming a long nice! The coral looks super :)

What is that piece of equipment the clowns are near?
Thanks!
Its a 360 wave maker, and the one near the thermometer its a koralia powerhead 425gph

Cool! Quick question... How come the water surface seems so still? Or am I just imagining things... :)

I have the stock powerheads on alternate mode so in this pic the one thats running is the one one the left which i stalled the 360 wavemaker, all it does is make spiral water flow which doesnt affect the surface, after 5 mins it turns off and the right ones turns on, i have it face upward so the waves affects the upper portion of the tank. I believe i get more circulation in this setup plus the koralia in front :)

Cool... You should look in to getting two vortecs... You'll love those... The options for timing is crazy not to mention that they are wireless too... But a bit pricy...

Pls ID

image-3099951558.jpg

For the past week i noticed my zoas have been close most of the time and i noticed this little furball-like crawling on top of my zoas, i was wondering if they could be the reason y my zoas r always close, so i tried to tweez them out but when i do they separates into this little black pieces which is in the picture. I did this last week but they seem to always come back into my zoas. Pls help

Wow no idea dudes... Try running a google search for parasites on zoas... There is a whole bunch of stuff...

Yea hopefully bro, they dont seem to bother my other corals, my lps and leathers r great, im not getting zoas for now until i resolve this prob. Btw thanks, hows ur tank so far, and your 90g in the future? Got ur supplies ready for that?

Tanks is doing good... Didn't start on the 90 gal yet have it all planned out but over here in Sri Lanka there are only a hand full of people in the salt water hobby so likewise no real aquarium suppliers for the marine aquarium products. We have to get the tanks custom made... Even the sumps etc. I need to buy from about 5 to 6 different aquariums... It's real hard over here...

Will keep you updated no sooner I start... Going nano tank hunting over the weekend as a friend of mine also wants to get in to the reef tank hobby.

Back
Top Bottom