Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far i only see it on the rocks, as long as it doesnt bother my livestock im good last thing i would what is another parasite

They really seem to be living it in there... You should buy some purple coralline... It would suite your tank nicely...

I thought coraline comes out naturally? Is there such thing that would make it to come out quick? If yes, whats the product called so i could buy it already lol ive been wanting those beautiful coraline colors :)

You could get a rock that has some coralline on it to seed the tank. Some of my frags came like that and now I am starting to get growth on the back wall.

Purple up won't introduce coralline to your tank so unless you have some already you wont get any from using it. :)

Purple up only contains what your salt mix does pretty much, it's mostly calcium. Now, some people will say it's useless. Me, I tried a test with 4 tanks in my house and to my amazement I actually saw more coralline with the tanks that I used it on. I did this test over a few months and dosed it once a week. Your results may vary......LOL

I also have intense coralline growth in a tank that has not seen purple up so it's dependent on your tanks parameters and a myriad of other things. There's no instant purple if thats what you were hoping. lol

It won't hurt the tank so it;s up to you. You can get a small bottle and test it out for yourself. lol

ill just wait :) my 2 turbos shell with spread their coralines lol.
@ carey and craig: i finally decided not to build a sump for my 28g nano since my lfs told me its not recommended cuz of the size of my tank. So ill just wait til i upgrade into a bigger tank :). Ohh and about my zoa is getting better now seen an improvement few opens up now and then. Guys what shrimp eats bristle worms i have a lot of those little ones?

Haven't had a lot of experience with bristle worms but from what I know if they are small you can try a peppermint shrimp or a six line wrasse.

Yeah lots of people have six line wrasse in nanos so I don't think you will have an issue... The shrimp should be fine too...

Great news I am getting myself a purple firefish on Saturday as well as after much searching I was able to find an exporter willing to sell stock to me... So I can buy liverock and corals so my tank us gonna finally turn in to a reef tank... So excited can hardly wait :)

Back
Top Bottom