Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup took pic from iphone4. Thanks just want to get another opinion on this. And as u can see it has coraline on its rock :)

I finally thought about my livestocks i want to add 6line wrasse, red scooter dragonette, mandarin(after 8 mos), watchman wit pistol shrimp and peppermint shrimp. What do u guys think i already have pair of percs and cleaner shrimp, guys what u guys think? I know i will be adding them real slow :)

6 line wrasse should be fine... Watchman goby with the pistol shrimp and peppermint shrimp should also be fine... The only thing that I am worried about is the scooter dragonet and the mandarin... They are fish if the dame family and occupy the same area... The chances of them fighting are very high... I had a scooter dragonet and they are real territorial... Plus adding them at different time means that one of them will form a territory and most likely kill the new fish added in later... My opinion is to choose one of the two...

So total im gonna have r pair of clowns, cleaner shrrimp, pistol n watchman, 6linewrasse, peppermint shrimp. Plus which ever i pick from scooter or mandarin. Probly scooter. Is it too much shrimp? Im gona have total of 3 is it ok?

Yeah that's fine... You don't have any hermits right??? There are some tank with about 5 to 10 small hermits and shrimp too so i see no problem with 3 shrimp in a tank mire than 20 gallons...

I i threw it away bro sorry lol. Well i only have turbos and nassarius, and i know forsure that turbos r hard to breed so i dont think its theirs. And they dont bother anybody tho i was just curious what kind they are cuz theyre too many of them already.

And btw craig my zoas r not opening up again, theres no parasite or anything. Ive read online that they need little amount of nitrate as nutrient, can u or anybody tell me if this is true, i was wondering because i dnt have any nitrate. Parameters are all 0. Livestocks are all great except for the zoas and brown star polyps which is also closed up, i also read the same thing about the polyps which they need nutrient like trate :( . I only feed my tank every other day to prevent trate spike but now my corals suffers.

Hmmm where are the polyps and zoas placed... How is the water flow and lighting on them and is your temp all good or fluctuating... Certain species of zoas and polyps live in different areas of the tank and range from moderate to high water flow and same with lighting... What do you feed them?

Theyre in a medium flow, both placed in the middle part, theyve been in the same place in the begining

image-3823127138.jpg

image-842996089.jpg

Man this sucks! These are the beginners corals and i eff it up :(

Oh crap ok can you try changing the angle of the wave maker and see then... What are you feeding them?

Back
Top Bottom