Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok try this... Take a lil salt water from the tank in to a bowl just about two spoons... Then take some peices of fish and shrimp and mix it in the water... After you mash the meat up you will see a film forming on the surface of the water... Collect that in to a syringe or a turkey baster and spray it on them... Zoas and polyps like this cloudy stuff... Also try and pick up a wave maker it give an all round water flow to the tank where as a power head tends to bleak water to specific areas of the tank only.

Yup he will hide foe a couple of days but once you start feeding him and he gets comfortable with the tank he will start to come out... Most inverts love the night more anyway...

Did you try what I mentioned about feeding the corals...

Yup hes always under this one rock. As long as i could see it, its all good. Btw got my diamond watchman today :)

image-770166762.jpg

@ craig tried what u told me btw hopefully it'll work.

Just thought i would share my frogspawn Splitting its head :)

image-1572574216.jpg

Oh that's cool... Frogspawn is doing good!

Love the diamond goby... Totally a fan of that fish... I had one and unfortunately my tank us an open top and I didn't know at the time that this fish tends to jump out at night...

Thanks! So what happen to ur diamond?. I was going to get a yellow watchman but my lfs said diamond is the best sand sifter. Thats y i got it, now im worried because my tank is open all the time so that the water wont get so hot.

Well unfortunately it leaped out of the tank and was dead when I got up in the morning... But that just could be the goby I got... It's doesn't mean that your guy would do the same... I have a ghost goby which is very similar to the diamond and he is doing fine with no issues. Good luck... I did get a purple firefish for my 15 gallon and he is doing great... Unfortunately cannot upload any pics cause it keeps saying that I have exceeded my quota... Have no idea what that means :s

It means you need to go on the computer and delete some of your photos. Go to user cp in the upper left corner and i forget what it says on the colum on the left but you can delete old pics.

I would like to see a pic! I always have a top on my tanks... I hate the feeling of seeing your fish dead on the ground and it wasent even your fault. It sucks...

I know dude was so upset when I saw the guy... I still feel responsible cause win you bring a fish to your aquarium it's your responsibility to care for it... I am extra careful with the fish I buy now.

Thanks for the in out on the forum :)

This us my purple firefish in my 15 gallon and my ghost goby in my 10 gallon. Just managed to find live rock over here in Sri Lanka so getting some corals in to my 10 gal next month... Staring with a blue mushroom frag.

View attachment 101931

View attachment 101932

View attachment 101933

Sixline wrasse are jumpers too, so try to keep the lid as far down as possible.

Back
Top Bottom