Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The best thing is to export the excess nutrients from the tank that are feeding the algae. Water changes being the best way to do it. Do you have any sort of phosphate removers? Algae loves phosphates. Adding more livestock will ultimately only add to you bioload in the tank which will fuel more algae. Gotta remember crabs eat algae then poop! Hahaha :D

Refugiums seem to be the best way at reducing algae issues... Ever thought of having a HOB refugium?

Looks great dude!!! Your tank and mine were kinda set up close to each other mine turned 1 a few days back :) i got myself an sps to celebrate :)

image-1480860155.jpg

image-196729467.jpg

thanks craig! yours looks great too! my tank is getting kinda crowded cuz everything is growing i feel like i need a bigger tank lol

hi guys i dont have an upgrade pic due to im still struggling with my hair algae issues. i do my weekly wAter change, amm 0, trite 0, trate 0 and phos 0 i knw the algae r eating the nutrients. i have a lawnmower blenny but doesnt seem to help, i tried to scrub them then suction, but every week they grow back. ? any feedback r appreciated

Yes but this is only if you leave it in your tank dead for hours... We all monitor our aquariums well so i dont see it becoming a problem. Lots of people have these guys to help with hair algae issues.

Back
Top Bottom