Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just run a test on the water... Could be water conditions... Oxygen levels... Even might have got a bit stung from the grog spawn... Not sure did google have any answers? :s

That is so cool :) he will be in hiding for a couple of days till his new shell hardens :) GOOD STUFF :)

He is already hiding :)) i thought i had another one, when i turned on the lights, it was transparent, then i figured it out lol. Should i take the skin out or leave it

Keep it for the moment the shed skin is left behind by the shrimp to distract the other fish while his new shell hardens...

Excellent update pics as soon as they get to the frog spawn :) did you decide on if you are doing a carpet for your tank?

No probly not having any anemone because i want to have different kinds of corals so maybe when i upgrade to a bigger tank and when i get more experience then Im gonna move on getting anemone :). Im thinking of getting a finger leather coral and zoas :) any advice on these?

Lol unfortunately I don't have any experience with corals cause it is against the law to have them in Sri Lanka and we don't have coral farmers over here which is why I have padded my tank up with anemone and sea lily... But you can check you tube they have some great videos on how to look after different kinds of coral... Check out "new your steelo" and "la fish guys" they have some good clips.

Long story bro... When I bought my clowns they were the first buy and I didn't know the rule if one always bigger than the other and they turned out to both be females... Got tired of watching them fight for months on end... They were Clarkiis which are much more aggressive than the percula clown... Had to give them back an I am waiting on my black percular clowns... Should be here soon...

Black perc was my first choice but my lfs doesnt have a pair, but one of the true percs is my favorite hes the male one which is smaller and he has the perfect orange color :)

I love the orange guys but since I had orange fellows I wanted to get somin different. Can't wait to get started on my 90 gal. Just waiting on some client payments to come in and then off to the aquarium :)

Luckily I was able to make some space for it... Gonna have somuch more options with a bigger tank not to mention easier maintenance too. Gonna start with a normal sump with wet dry filter and convert to a refugium in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom