Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's finally in the tank... The anticipation must have been killing you right :) looks great man... And u am ttly in love with those clowns... Collies look great :)

Yea. My h20 parameters r always normal before and after i add new livestock, just want to know whAt kind of Mods can i do with my nano cube

Lol neither do I :p there are some good YouTube clips on refugiums. But be careful if it ain't done right all your hard work could turn in to a grave yard. My advise is if it ain't broke then don't change it. If what you have is working well then stick with it :)

I was thinking of upgrading my light into jbj unibody led, if anybody knows anything about it pls let me know, i want a full review haha thanks!

Well I have LEDs 22 whites and 8 actinic blues and they work great and save lots of power too.

Nope came with my tank :) create a new thread about the lights you might get some immediate feedback.

Finally getting my particular clowns this weekend... They will be going in to my second nano, 15 gallon one. That has a blue damsel, bicolor blenny and I just added a small carpet nem which I had in my 10 gallon to get comfy before the clowns come in. Will attach some pics when I get them :)

Craigj247 said:
Finally getting my particular clowns this weekend... They will be going in to my second nano, 15 gallon one. That has a blue damsel, bicolor blenny and I just added a small carpet nem which I had in my 10 gallon to get comfy before the clowns come in. Will attach some pics when I get them :)

I wanna see that lol

Back
Top Bottom