My 10 gal nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Havent done much more changed my light from a nemo light over to a illuminagic combo ray G2. Loving the light so far. I also cut my blue mini maxi nem to see if it will split. 20171117_095954.jpg20171117_100119.jpg20171118_130537.jpg

It does annoy me but suprisingly its from the clown fish yeah its pretty cool a friend bought it for me a while ago hasnt done much till now. Diatoms are looking ugly as but will die off soon i hope.heres another pic of it 20171118_101259.jpg

20171125_170113.jpg never had a sand sifting goby before so i picked this one up he is helping to remove the diatoms and just stir the sand up a bit

View attachment 305242 never had a sand sifting goby before so i picked this one up he is helping to remove the diatoms and just stir the sand up a bit

That's a really cute little guy - he blends in with the sand a bit too. I like how he would be cleaning up the diatoms!

What do they eat after they eat all the diatoms, just normal foods, are they the same as other Gobies?

Iv been watching him eat mysis shrimp lately but i turn the flow off so he can get to it. Havent really done much lately works been a struggle and moneys been tight. Might have to go back to fly in fly out work to get me by

Lost my little sand sifter kinda blows thought he was pretty cool. Havent changed much in my tank at all really. I fragged my blue mini maxi succesfully was pretty cool 20180105_100746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom