My 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am setting up a 10 gallon to do the same thing. Is everybody getting along in the tank so far? My daughter wants a gobi and a small boxfish. I was thinking on some shrimp and some feather dusters. I will have to post som pictures once things get settled. I am still cycling.

AquariumAddiction said:
I am setting up a 10 gallon to do the same thing. Is everybody getting along in the tank so far? My daughter wants a gobi and a small boxfish. I was thinking on some shrimp and some feather dusters. I will have to post som pictures once things get settled. I am still cycling.

In a 10 gallon tank you can not have a boxfish! They get very big. 2 clowns and a goby is also overstocked in a 10...

I agree don't do a box fish... If it is for your daughter I would say to go with a purple or red firefish, a watchman goby and a pistol shrimp... The firefish adds a lot of colour to the tank and the watchman goby and shrimp are super fun to watch :) very important! If you are buying clowns make sure to buy one guy 50% or smaller than the other if not they will fight for dominance...

Thanks dude... Remember the algae problem I was having... Well it type sorted itself out... Yup that goby is awesome...

Yeah looking in the tank used to stress me out till it got sorted... Thanks for all the help

Back
Top Bottom