My 35 gallon reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anthonygaliazzo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey this is my tank! In there there is
-2 clows
-2 green chromis
-1 midas blenny
-1 green wrasse
-5 turbo sails
-3 hermit
-1 fire shrimp
-1 cleaner shrimp
-green/red mushroom
-bottom polyp
-eagle eye polyp
-frogpawn
-elegance
-brain coral

Id like to add 1 last fish. I know its seems pushy but my fish ate doing great and id like to try adding a black cap basselet(purple) or either a blue damselfish. What are your opinions on my tank and if or if not i should add an other fish.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393031525.090965.jpg

I think things look really nice how they are. And welcome to the forum! I wouldn't try to add another fish...though it sure is hard at times! In my 55 mixed reef I have 8 fish if that helps you put things into perspective. If you are in a place that everything is working well in your tank, don't mess with it and enjoy things.

What can happen if i try? will they fight or will it (moderator edit) my tank up? I have a good protein skimmer jns vs-1(90-120 gallon capacity) and do 25% every 2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393032540.629788.jpg
I added this polyps 4 days ago and i didnt see them open up completly. My cleaner shrimp if going on it to eat preatty often i dont know if this is the reason or because it need more light. I have a coralife 30" with dual actinic and dual 10k flucompact plus a 10" LED band with 2 blue and 2 white leds

Back
Top Bottom