My Awsome new 10 gallon Nano tank! (pic!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RocketSeason

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I set up my new 10 gallon tank last night and its awsome! I don't have alot in it yet, just a few lbs of live rock, a nemo fish, and this other fish I found. (I think the guy at the store called him an angel.) Anyways, he is my favorite! I decided to call him "Sleepy" because only a few hours after I took this picture, he fell asleep. He has been sleeping on his side at the top of the water ever since!

new_nano_1.jpg

So now that I have it all set up I have a few questions:
1. Do you think Sleepy will out grow this tank eventually? I am thinking about getting a 29 gallon just for him.

2. I ran out of table salt when I was setting up yesterday, so I used some road salt too. Do you think that mixing the two will hurt?

thanks for your help and enjoy the picture!

-Matt

by the way....April Fools! :D

8O I'm surprised. I thought you would have had 3 or 4 tangs in there with him to keep him company. Great work. :mrgreen:

Well, I would have gotten a pair and attempted to breed them. But, your clown probably would have eaten the eggs anyway. Nice tank!! :lol:

thanks for the love guys!

in case your curious, here are the originals. I did it over my lunch hour while my boss was away. :p

not my best work ever, but it makes me smile.

Attachments

• tank1_229.jpg
    tank1_229.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,896
  • fish1_127.jpg
    fish1_127.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 81
Funny. good photoshop

what about it haveing a clown fish tale sticking out of its mouth

I might have fallen for it but since it was April fools day I didn't think it was real for a second but thought it was a great prank. Now lookout everyone, there is going to be a new sherriff in town, the Angel Police. This is a specialized unit to take over where the Tang Police leave off.

Back
Top Bottom