My First Saltwater Nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds good, I had freshwater but I felt it was getting boring looking so I want to go towards anything with color.

Bigred and his possum wrasses :D. Jk they're awesome fish. You could do a shrimp/goby pair over the clown goby as well.

Ya I should just hurry up and get my own :). Just waiting on this ole polar vortex to move on, already got a nice big order in the cart at LA

Haha my gf put a big old stop to my coral spending :(. To bad she doesn't control my life! Jk but yeah I wish I had gotten one when I had my 10, they're so nice.

Yea unfortunately I'm still on low budget so I gotta buy small amounts each week or two. I'm not done buying live rock so I don't feel my cycle started yet. I'll update the light at the end of cycle. No rush for lights anyway right?

Oh yea really want a clown and anemone

IMO the tank is to small for an anemone. The tank needs to be 8-10 months old for a nem as well and very strong lighting

Ok what do you think about frogspawn, hammer coral and zoanthis?

That's actually nice I'll check it out, I don't really want clown if it can't host so that's good

Clowns will or will not host whatever they want. I've had mine for a year and a half and they don't host anything

Back
Top Bottom