My Future Build 30-40g AIO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drill it! Get that thing wet already! That clown is waiting!!!! :) you still doing you idea from earlier?

They all are waiting lolol!!! Believe me I want to get it wet ASAP...only think holding me back is more sand and rock oh and a stand. :blink: From what my wife told me they had a stand for it but when she looked at it, it didn't look very well made and was afraid it wouldn't hold it once everything was in it.

Now, since it is tempered glass, what I may do is temp use a HOB filter like I am now and then take the 10g and turn it into a sump. Or just get a canister filter like I got on my 55g FW and use it with some ceramic rings, polishing pads and chemipure. I know I don't need a canister but it has made a HUGE difference with my FW tank.

Oh, almost forgot...yes still planning on the scape I was talking about.

Sounds like a plan. I'm quite jealous you are getting to upgrade lol. Can't wait to see how it turns out

Sounds like a plan. I'm quite jealous you are getting to upgrade lol. Can't wait to see how it turns out

Thanks Bribo :) Don't be jealous, your pico looks way better than my ten and I have no doubt you will be getting a bigger one too (y)

Turn ur 10 into a sump after the transfer! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Yeah me too hahaha! I am NOT a DIY'er. Knowing me I will get frustrated and go a different way.

Thanks Bribo :) Don't be jealous, your pico looks way better than my ten and I have no doubt you will be getting a bigger one too (y)

Haha a 20 is more on the nano side. I do think a pico would be awesome though. Your tank looks good though and is a lot younger than mine :). Give it time and it will blossom :D!

Haha a 20 is more on the nano side. I do think a pico would be awesome though. Your tank looks good though and is a lot younger than mine :). Give it time and it will blossom :D!

This is true lol. I love your Pico, and the time lapse you done really shows how well it progressed...it really is beautiful. (y)

I know it will get there, and I am hoping once I transfer everything and get more corals that it will take off even better.

Lol understandable :). What light are you using over the new tank?

I got the Ocean Revive Arctic T-247 Full spectrum Dimmable with timer 120w. It has 2 cooling fans and a Zener in case one of the LED's go out the rest continue to operate.

Watched some video's of this model and it was awesome and the SPS/LPS/Softies were just awesome under it.

Nice sounds like a good light!

It seems to be. Wasn't a bad price either...got it on sale for about $170.00 a little over a month ago. Now just got to figure out how to mount it. Can't hang from the ceiling since we rent.

Bent conduit attached to the stand works great in place of hanging it from the ceiling

Back
Top Bottom