My LFS sold me a Yasha goby for $15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdang

Aquarium Advice Activist
I had never seen one before so I couldn't have been honest if I wanted to. ???

I've been researching them and I guess they can hide for months before making an appearance. I have him in with an aggressive black ice clown. ?

12g fluval edge with plenty of flat worms if anyone needs some...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1469837022.651173.jpg

Bought the shrimp with him too. Now they're together in the middle of the tank conviently under a small rock. I can see them both with a flashlight so at least I know he's still alive. At least I got a glimpse of them at the store. ?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1469836865.519643.jpg

I dug them up a couple of days after I bought them because I was worried but don't tell anyone....

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

12g fluval edge with plenty of flat worms if anyone needs some..

flat worms are your worst nightmare in a reef or in any tank
I hate to say it but your clown shouldn't be in a 12g that could be why he is aggressive
at minimum 20g or larger ,
very nice score on the yasha and the shrimp ,
it's not a good idea to stir up your sub-straight it stirs up the nasty s that could lead to a spike,

Ok thanks for the tips! Yeah the clown is pissed. She bites me a lot lol

I've had her in there over a year now. There was s pair but they never laid. I lost the male when my back went out and couldn't do water changes. He got popeye.

Tanks running better than ever now. Lots of flatworms and bristle worms though. The flatworms are especially annoying. Not sure about flatworm exit. Seems risky.

That's a steal for that fish. Usually they're $50+! Nice pickup

That's a steal for that fish. Usually they're $50+! Nice pickup

Thanks! I thought I got a deal when I saw them for $60 on liveaquaria.com

Back
Top Bottom